Sunday 26 June 2011

VOODOO ZUMBIES!









WOW WOW WOW. OK last Friday was THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. Thank you to all my make up artists, models, photographers, dressers and everyone who helped backstage and came along to see the show! You have genuinely made my year! Words can't describe how overwhelmed i was by the reaction of people when my collection came down the runway! The emails i have received since the show have been fantastic. Thank you all again i can't wait to see what the future brings.







Can I also point out that my name is Samantha McEwen, not "An" as it has been previously posted in interviews. Can't believe they got it wrong for the show. Still AMAZZZZZZZIN!

2 comments:

  1. I got 3 people to check names before slides were made.

    congratulations really good working with you on this one.

    wild

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ok! It has been wrong on soooo many things now. I wasn't really annoyed just so hyped at the show! It was fantastic! The Dovecot is the best place to show ever!

    ReplyDelete