Wednesday 22 June 2011

HERIOT WATT UNIVERSITY GRADUATE FASHION SHOW!


I honestly haven't been this excited in my life! Friday finally brings the Heriot Watt University Graduate Fashion Show to the Dovecot Studios, Edinburgh! It will be the first time i have seen my collection on the runway and i can't wait to see it on the six amazing models i have cast for the show. The run up to the show has been pretty hectic having moved home from my five bedroom gala town house to my tiny Dundee home, packing and unpacking has been a nightmare! And i am currently having to make do with a make shift studio until i can find a nice big space to work in again. However none of this has stopped me getting straight back into designing and i have been busy working on the selection of bomber jackets to coincide with my collection that will soon be available to buy online.

For tickets to the show visit hubtickets.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment