Wednesday 20 June 2012

ISOLATED HEROES IN THIS WEEKS GRAZIA!



YEY! This week I have written a column in Grazia Magazine as part of the "Girl about town" feature writing about my hometown Dundee. Far too many people slam Dundee for being "boring" or having nothing to do in it but they are far wrong! So I was more than happy to oblige when I received the email from Grazia asking me to write a feature on my hometown picking out the best boutiques, most helpful staff / personal shoppers and the current trends that girls are wearing on nights out. The column sat on a two page spread of my hometown which I am so excited about. With all the exciting changes currently happening in Dundee with the V&A opening and the waterfront being redesigned the city is turning into an exciting hub of creativity. Also an amazing place for artists and designers with big open studios available with reasonable priced rent in Wasps and Tin Roof where (home of Isolated Heroes) and also Fantastic facilities on our door step such as screen printing, photography studios and dark rooms at the DCA. Therefore I am more than happy to gauge any good publicity to our lovely city :)

No comments:

Post a Comment