Monday 30 July 2012

Creative Dundee Pecha Kucha Night Volume 3

I actually thought I had already written a post about pecha kucha night volume 3 and hadn't realised until now that I was still to do it! (As it was held way back in May). Pecha Kucha nights ran by the brilliant duo Gillian Easson and Lyall Bruce who run the Creative Dundee website. Creative Dundee is a platform to showcase, promote and connect creative talent in and around the Dundee area and the Pecha Kucha night's are the perfect opportunity for young creatives and entrepreneurs in the city to stand up and talk about what they are doing! They also act as the perfect networking events and I was delighted to be asked to talk at the event. Although incredibly nervous throughout the whole presentation and I still find it hard to watch back without cringing!! Do I really sound like that?!!! The whole night was a great success and was Part of the cultural culinary fest that was Ignite Dundee, PKN brought the 200 strong audience more creative genius, insightful chat, sore face belly laughs and much more! I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and cannot wait to attend the next one after the summer break!



Samantha McEwen, Isolated Heroes - Pecha Kucha Night Dundee Vol 3 from CreativeDundee on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment