Monday 12 March 2012

SOKI MAK FOR DON'T WALK









Last Sunday I received an urgent email from the amazing Leeann Soki Mak saying she was working on a shoot in the area and wanted to see if I had anything she could use. I jumped at the chance as I have admired Leeann's styling work for such a long time and there have often been times when she has wanted to borrow garments but it has always been a case of wrong time and place or the garments already out on loan. Therefor I couldn't miss the opportunity of her styling some Isolated Heroes pieces when she was on Scottish soil. This girl has awesome style ... shaggy coloured furs, Indian jewlz and stripper heels! She also happens to be an incredible stylist with work published in editorials such as BULLET, i-D, Disorder & Idol magazine to name a few as well as a top spot most fashion weeks on radio one extra. I had literally just got home from a shoot in Glasgow when I received the email and therefor contacted her back and got the clothes to her as fast as possible. So fast that the case hadn't even been opened from our shoot the day before. I didn't realise at the time that the shoot was actually for the St Andrews charity fashion show "Don't Walk" Where my friend Vanita Nathwani was modelling. Small world. Here are some of the shots from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment